Photos from six restaurants visited in St Moritz February 2017. Roberto’s | Veltliner Keller | Hotel Kronenhof – Kronenstübli | Badrutt’s Palace Patrizier Stuben | Ecco St Moritz (2*) | Restaurant dal Mulin
Here’s a short summary of the eating experience from my trip:
- Roberto’s – Mid-range Italian food. Good wine list and range of Italian dishes.
- Veltliner Keller – homely Italian. It’s OK.
- Hotel Kronenhof – Kronenstübli – Cute place. Lovely decor. Creative food. Maybe worth a visit.
- Badrutt’s Palace | Chesa Veglia | Patrizier Stuben – classic, nothing creative. Photos.
- Ecco St Moritz (2*) – Excellent. Went twice. Creative food and excellent service. Must visit. Photos.
- Restaurant dal Mulin – Excellent. Centrally located. Excellent cooking and service. Must visit.
- Taverna Dei Servi – homely and good value cooking. Photos.
- Franceshetta 58 – Worth a visit. Excellent cooking Massimo style, lighter and fresher in casual setting. Photos.
- Da Panino – For excellent panini and cheesy tortellini! Photos.
- Osteria Francescana (3*) – Must visit. Don’t miss. Photos.
- Co Chu – Neighbourhood vietnamese. Very good. Worth a visit.
- Horvath (2*) – Exceptional. Must visit. Photos.
- Mutzenbacher – For schnitzel, it was OK. Photo.
- Tim Raue (2*) – Polarising. Didn’t like it but on reflection maybe worth a second look. Photos.
- Einsunternull. (1*) – Exceptional. Most creative food in entire trip. As creative as Massimo. Went twice in one day. Must visit. Photos.